Established in 2006, IGG is a leading developer and publisher of mobile games with a strong global presence and an international customer base of 1.4 billion users with over 33 million MAU. IGG has been listed among the “Top 52 Publishers” globally by data.ai for eight consecutive years. Embracing our corporate spirit of “Innovators at Work, Gamers at Heart”, IGG is dedicated to creating high-quality and enjoyable games that will stand the test of time.
IGG US team is looking for a qualified IT Technician to join our global IT team to support our Silicon Valley data center.
Job Title: IT Technician
- Deploying, configure and monitor servers and networking equipment for data centers, including:
- Install, maintain and upgrade OS: Linux,VMware, Windows server, etc.
- Maintain and upgrade the firmware: Dell iDRAC, network equipment, central storage, etc.
- Manage the virtualization environment (VMware ESXi and VMware vCenter)
- Install and upgrade system components such as CPU, memory, hard drives, network card, ethernet cables, etc.
- Troubleshooting servers and network equipment. Running hardware diagnostics and replacing failing parts.
- Collaborating with overseas teams to complete their requests. Opening support tickets and maintaining constant communications with suppliers.
- 24/7 on-call to resolve and recover any issues quickly to maintain the business continuity.
- Identify server or network equipment demands and place orders.
- 1-3 years of experience in an IT role
- Have a thorough knowledge of operating systems (e.g., Linux), hypervisor (e.g., VM ESXi/vsphere), management tools, server hardware and networks.
- Have good troubleshooting capabilities and attention to details.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficiency in spoken Chinese is required, Mandarin preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent learning ability.
- US work permit (company may sponsor H1B or green card)
- 401K plan with corporate matching
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance plans
- Flexible working schedule
- Company sponsored fitness club membership
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.